Does teaching reading feel overwhelming?
You've got a challenging group of students with a wide range of abilities.
You know you need to meet their needs with small groups ... but there's that one student who's always interrupting you, no matter how many times you tell him not to.
You're trying to do so much ...
Guided reading. Shared reading. Reading conferences. Read aloud. Learning centers.
You're burning yourself out trying to fit it all in ... and then you have no energy left to engage your learners.
Say good bye to feeling stressed and discouraged!
We're here to help.
You're invited to join us for a free sample of our online course, Teaching Every Reader.
You'll get lessons, videos, and printable packs.
Did we mention that it's free?
In the free sample course, you will learn ...
- How to avoid 5 common mistakes K-2 reading teachers make
- How to end assessment overwhelm
- The 4 secrets to success with small reading groups
- How to prepare time-saving literacy centers
- How to keep students focused during independent reading
- How to dramatically improve phonics skills
- What to try when sight words just won't stick
- 3 keys to improving comprehension
And don't forget about the freebies.
LOTS of freebies.